HP Omnibook xt1500-ic, Pavilion zt1000-ic and zx200 series Notebooks
Windows XP, Win NT 3.51 and 4.0, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 98/SE, Windows 95, Linux.
Driver Date & Version
12/17/2001 (ver. 5.12.01.3515)
If you are looking for Pavilion zt1000 audio driver thru HP Product search result page, you will find three zt1000 models returned (zt1000-IB, IC and ID). However, upon browsing further these models, you will not be able to see any audio driver for download under Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 or Windows XP sections. Why? I dont know.
HOWEVER, I managed to find another driver download page for HP Pavilion zt1000. The page is labeled as
[HP Omnibook xt1500-ic, Pavilion zt1000-ic and zx200 series Notebook - Windows XP drivers].
Here is the descriptions on the driver:
This is a self-extracting compressed file that includes all the Windows XP drivers for the HP Omnibook xt1500, Pavilion zt1000 and zx200 series notebook.
Download the file to an empty directory and from Windows execute it. Follow the instructions in the readme for recommendations on the best order in which to install the drivers and instructions on how to install them.
HP Pavilion zt1000 Audio Driver Installation
- Download and run the zipped driver file. It will prompt for a folder to save the extracted file. I put the driver files to c:/zt1000 because I found it is easier to remember.
- You will see the audio driver under c:/zt1000/DRIVERS/VIAAUDIO/.
- To start install the audio driver, run SETUP.EXE. The setup program will first check the existent of VIA AC97 Audio Chipset before continue with the installation.
- You can also install the driver via Windows Device Manager. When prompted for the audio driver, just browse to the folder where the INF file is located.
For example, to install Windows XP driver, browse to
c:/zt1000/DRIVERS/VIAAUDIO/WINXP/ and look for VIAUDIO.INF, Windows driver wizard will take care of the rest.
- Download Dell Dimension 5150 IDT High Definition Audio Drivers
- Download Pavillian zt1000 Audio Driver