Panasonic KX-P7100 Duplex Laser Printer
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
Driver Date & Version
12/26/2003 (ver. 1.40)
This is the printer Driver & Utilities (Printer Console, Status Display) for Panasonic KX-P7100 duplex laser printer. The driver was dated back to year 2003 and provide support for Windows XP, Windows 2000 and below. So for Windows Vista and Windows 7 you will have to wait a bit longer for the new driver release (or never at all, depends on the mercy of the manufacturer).
When installing the KX-P7100 software, the following can be installed.
- KX-P7100 printer driver
- KX-P7100 Operating Instructions and this manual
- Genesys Logic Scanner Controller NT5.0
- Plustek Usb Scanner
- Panasonic Printer
- Genesys Logic USB Controller NT 5.0
- P7100AP.exe: Dynamic Energy Saver Advance B9.0730.1
Panasonic 7100 Windows XP Driver Installation
- Turn off your Panasonic 7100 printer.
- Connect the computer to the printer with a parallel cable
- Start Windows XP.(quit all applications)
- Unistall printer driver.(Click [Start]->Programs->Panasonic->Panasonic KX-P7100->Unistall printer driver)
- Restart the PC.
- Turn the printer on.(The wizard windows appears.)
- Click on the [Install from a list or specific location] then click [Next>].
- Click on the [Include this location in the search:].
- Click [Browse] and select folder [C:/P7100/WinXP], then click [OK].
- Click [Next>].
- Click [Continue Anyway] then click [Finish\"
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the installation.
Download Panasonic 7100 Printer Driver here.
- Download Panasonic PV-GS9 USB Driver
- Download Panasonic 7100 Printer Driver