NVidia Quadro NVS 140M
Windows 7, Windows Vista
Driver Date & Version
06/01/2011 (275.33 WHQL)
The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M is a business entry-level graphics card for notebooks. The design is based on the GeForce 8500M GT consumer graphics card. The main design is provide enhanced stability for business level performance notebooks. This version of NVidia Quadro NVS 140M graphic card driver supports Windows 7 and Window Vista. If you required the graphic driver for other operating systems, please click here to go to NVidia download page to search for the driver manually. Please follow below guideline on how to navigate the NVidia download page to retrieve the driver suitable for your operating systems:
- Please click here to go to the NVidia download page.
- At the download page, please choose Quadro at the Product Type selection.
- Then at the Product Series selection, please choose Quadro NVS Series (Notebook).
- At the Product selection, kindly drop down to choose Quadro NVS 140M.
- At the Download Type selection, if you required the graphic driver, please choose Quadro Graphic Driver. NVidia provides the following type of driver for your download:
- Quadro Graphic Driver
- Quadro Performance Driver
- Quadro Partner Certified Driver
- AutoCAD Performance Driver
- 3ds MAX Performance Driver
- Mosaic Utility
- After choosing the download type, then its time to choose the Operating Systems.
- At the end, please choose the appropriate Language for the driver.
- Then click on the SEARCH button to search for the driver.
- At the result page, click on the DOWNLOAD button to download the driver of your selection.
Download NVidia Quadro NVS 140M Drivers here.
- Download HP Mini 110 Netbook XP Driver
- Download NVidia Quadro NVS 140M Drivers