Dell XPS M1210 12" Notebook
Windows XP only.
Dell Computer Corporation
Driver Date & Version
12/14/2007 (ver. A05 (156.83-xp WHQL, A05))
This is the revision A05 (fifth?) driver for nVidia GeForce Go 7400 build-in display chipset used in Dell XPS M1210 12" notebook. In fact you can download the latest nVidia driver from either Dell website or nVidia driver download portal. However please bear in mine although driver from Dell website might be a little older in version number, sometimes it is recommended instead of download from nVidia site. This is because Dell might have done some setting customization configuration in its version of nVidia GeForce Go 7400 driver, based on the specification on the nVidia chipset used in XPS M1210 notebook.
In this revision, no major changes here. Dell rate this driver update as optional and advice its users to review the specifics on this update to determine if it is applicable to your system. Which means the new changes might or might not applicable to your notebook.
If you decided to download and install this revision A05 driver, you can do so easily.
- Download and run R173744.exe
- A new folder C:\Dell\Drivers\R173744 will be created.
- Browse to C:\Dell\Drivers\R173744 and run SETUP.EXE.
- Follow on screen instructions to finish the driver installation.
Download nVidia GeForce Go 7400 Windows XP Driver Version a05 here.
- Download Dell 1521 Wireless XP Driver
- Download nVidia GeForce Go 7400 Windows XP Driver Version a05