NEC Docking Station 6000
Driver Date & Version
July 1996 (ver. 1.0)
Read this guide to become familiar with the Docking Station 6000 and its features.
For specific information, see the following chapters.
- Chapter 1 introduces you to Docking Station 6000 capabilities and features. This chapter also describes the correct operating and storage environment for the docking station and how to care for the unit.
- Chapter 2 provides instructions for docking and undocking an NEC Versa on the docking station.
- Chapter 3 explains setting up the software to use your docking station and NEC Versa together.
- Chapter 4 details how to add options to the docking station. These options include expansion boards and various types of drives.
- Chapter 5 directs you through connecting peripheral devices, like an external keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer, and audio options.
- Appendix A provides docking station specifications.
- Appendix B provides connector pinouts.
- Appendix C gives a quick reference to common problems and solutions. Appendix C also provides NEC technical support numbers.
- This document, along with your NEC Versa users guide and Windows documentation, provides all the information you need to effectively use the Docking Station 6000.
- Download Fujitsu Lifebook Series E 6550 Manual
- Download NEC Docking Station 6000 Plus Manual