Aztech MSP2980 56K Modem PCI
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Aztech Systems Ltd.
MSP2980 Drivers v1.0.zip
Driver Date & Version
Below is the guideline on how to install the MSP2980 driver:
- Unplugs all the cables attached to your computer and open the CPU casing.
- Insert the modem into an available PCI slot.
- Insert a telephone cable to neext the LINE port with the telephone socket.
- Boot up your computer and automatically Windows will detect a new device has been added. Follow the screen instruction and when Windows ask you for the driver, browse the drive into the folder that you keep the driver that you download.
- Here is the link that has the screen to screen instruction on how to install the Aztech MSP2980 56K Modem PCI and its driver.
Download MSP2980 Driver here.
- Download DUB-H4 Driver
- Download MSP2980 Driver