Motorola MOTO VE240 Mobile Phone
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (all 32 bit/64 bit supported)
USB_Driver_3.4.6_patch_ for HG.zip
Driver Date & Version
11/04/2005 (ver. 126.96.36.199)
There are two Motorola Mobile Phone USB driver files available on Motorola website:
- USB Driver_TI.zip (1.1 kb)
There is only one INF file inside USB Driver_TI.zip and from the naming of the INF file (TI-CDC-w2k.inf) seems that this is the Windows 2000 driver file. This is the Motorola USB Serial line emulation Comm Port driver.
- USB_Driver_3.4.6_patch_ for HG.zip (1.05 MB)
There are few PDF files, INF files, SYS file and text files inside this driver zip file. The two important INF file is PhSerUsbMdm.inf and PhSerUsbPort.inf which will install the PHILOG USB Serial Device (Windows Modem) and PHILOG USB Serial Emulation respectively.
To install these driver, unzip all the files into a temporary folder and start Add New Hardware wizard. When prompt for the driver location, point to the temporary folder where these INF files located and Windows should be able to install the necessary drivers for your Motorola VE240 phone.
Motorola VE240 USB Driver Installation Guide
- Connect your VE240 phone to your computer using the USB cable. Make sure your VE240 is powered ON.
- Select NO when phone displays [Connect phone as a storage device?]
- Windows will prompt it found new hardware and will recognize your Motorola VE240.
- The Found New Hardware wizard will launch.
- Select [Install from list or specific location (Advanced) and click Next.
- Browse to the driver location where you have downloaded and extracted the zipped USB driver file.
- The wizard will install the driver. You will see a windows labeled [PHILOG3 USB Serial CDC Modem].
- A successful driver installation screen will be displayed and you can now connect and charge your Motorola VE240 in Windows.
- Download ATI Radeon HD 2400 AGP Drivers
- Download Motorola VE240 Drivers