Motorola RAZR V3 Series Mobile Phone
WIndows Vista, XP, 2000
Driver Date & Version
December 01, 2005 (126.96.36.199)
This driver enables your Motorola RAZR V3 to be charged by using a mini-USB cord from your PC or notebook.
Found this useful driver from OSNN.net forum. Here is the instruction for installing the driver for your Motorola RAZR V3 cellphone.
1. Download the driver (in EXE format) to a temporary folder.
2. Plug in your RAZR V3 phone with a mini usb cable to an unused USB port.
3. Windows will auto detect and ask for drivers
4. Point install to folder and let it do its thing.
5. Your phone can now be charge with a mini USB cord.
Tips: Since the exe is not in zip format. Therefore step 4 is not applicable. I do not have a RAZR V3 so I cannot test it myself.
My guess is after you download the exe, try run it and it will install some inf (information) files and driver files to your windows directory.
Download Motorola RAZR V3 Software Driver here.
- Download Canon I250 Printer Driver for Windows Vista
- Download Motorola RAZR V3 Software Driver