Minolta Magicolor 2300 DL Printer
Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista 32bit
Driver Date & Version
08-Mar-07 (ver. 1.5.2413.0)
This driver will allow your printer to print in color or black and white print. A USB Device Driver is included in the executable files.
To install the driver, please download and unzip the driver to a temporary folder. You can find the version of Windows you are installing to e.g. /95-98/, /2000/, /vista-32bit/ and /xp/.
- Installation (USB)--Due to a Windows limitation, you are required to specify the location of the printer driver twice.
- Installation (Windows XP)--Due to a Windows limitation, when a second magicolor 2300 DL printer driver is installed, the printer name in the Printers folder is identified as (Copy 1) rather than (Copy 2).
- Installation (Windows 2000)--If the printer driver is installed by Plug and Play under Windows 2000, the installer may try to install files for Windows XP.
This does not cause a problem since the files for Windows 2000 and Windows XP are identical.
- Installation (Windows 95)--When you first install the driver on a Windows 95 system, you may receive an error message [ws32_2.dll not found.]
This means that you need to install the Windows Socket 2 Update.
This is mainly for the magicolor port, which uses winsock2s dll and library. To download this application, go to www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wuadmintools/s_wunetworkingtools/w95sockets2/.
Download Minolta Magicolor 2300 DL Printer Driver here.
- Download Hewlett Packard OfficeJet Pro 1150C Driver
- Download Minolta Magicolor 2300 DL Printer Driver