Konica Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite II Scanner with USB, IEEE1394 and Firewire Connections
Windows 98, ME, 2000, Windows XP
Mac OS 8.6, Mac OS 9.0 to Mac OS 9.2.2, Mac OS X v10.1.3 to Mac OS X v10.1.5, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to Mac OS X v10.2.8, Mac OS X v10.3 to Mac OS X v10.3.9, Mac OS X v10.4 to Mac OS X v10.4.3
KONICA MINOLTA PHOTO IMAGING, Inc.
DiMAGE Scan Elite II Driver.exe
Driver Date & Version
Latest version for Windows and Mac OS
- Windows :Ver.1.1.5
- Macintosh :Ver.1.1.6
DiMAGE Scan Elite II Driver Enhancement/Bug Fix
- DiMAGE Scan Software Version 1.1.5 improves overall functionality of the DiMAGE Scan Software.
- Improves noise, which may appear in a vertical direction on the left end of the image when scanning. This occurs after cropping with Digital ICE selected.
- JPEG and TIFF files have been added to the file format, which can be selected in Batch Scan Utility.
To install the driver on Windows XP and 2000 Professional, the administrator privilege is required.
Download and extract the SETUP.EXE file. Run SETUP.EXE and follow on screen instruction to install the driver.
Download Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite II Driver here.
- Download Minolta DiMAGE 5 Owners Manual
- Download Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite II Driver