Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000
Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Windows Vista 32-bit
Driver Date & Version
n/a (Ver. 6.1)
Your Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 right will work out of the box in Windows XP and Windows Vista, as basic mouse driver has already been included in windows.
However, if you like to have additional features for your Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, such as Precision Booster and Gaming Toggle, you will have to download the mouse software, Microsoft IntelliPoint.
For Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, the mouse software (IntelliPoint) are available for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows Vista. The version available here is for Vista 32-bit.
Here is the list of all the supported Microsoft Mouse:
- Basic Optical Mouse
- Comfort Optical Mouse 1000
- Comfort Optical Mouse 3000
- Compact Optical Mouse
- IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0
- IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0
- IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth
- IntelliMouse Optical
- Laser Optical Mouse
- Mobile Optical Mouse
- Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
- Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000
- Notebook Optical Mouse
- Notebook Optical Mouse 3000
- Optical Mouse
- Optical Mouse by Starck
- Standard Wireless Optical Mouse
- Trackball Explorer
- Trackball Optical
- Wheel Mouse
- Wheel Mouse Optical
- Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0
- Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth
- Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader
- Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
- Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
- Wireless Laser Mouse 8000
- Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 5000
- Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse
- Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000
- Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000
- Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000
- Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0
- Wireless Optical Mouse 2000
- Wireless Optical Mouse 5000
So, if your one of the above mention Microsoft mouse, be assure that this driver work under Windows Vista.
For the best Microsoft Hardware device and software performance, you must install all of the important and recommended Windows updates from the Windows Update control panel.
Important If you installed a beta version of the Windows Vista software for your keyboard, mouse, or Fingerprint Reader, you must first uninstall it before installing this version.
- Download Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 Vista Driver
- Download Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 Driver