Maxtor Personal Storage External Harddisk
Windows 98 SE
Driver Date & Version
12/2/2002 (ver. 1.0)
For Maxtor Personal Storage 3100, only Windows 98 need to have driver installed. For Windows 2000, XP and Vista, you do not need a driver to use it.
To install the Windows 98 driver for Maxtor Personal Storage 3100, follow the steps below:
- Download and extract PS3100_98SE_Drivers.exe to the computer to which you connect the Personal Storage to. Maxtor suggests that you extract the file to the C:\\> drive.
- Browse to the C:\\PS3100_98SE_Drivers folder and double-click on the 3100_98SE_Drivers file. This will launch the InstallShield Wizard.
- At the Welcome Screen, click Next
- Reveiew and accept the terms of the License Agreement and click Next.
- At this point, the drivers will install for the Personal Storage 3100. When prompted, click Finish.
- Close all windows and shutdown your PC
- Connect the Personal Storage 3100 to your PC and reboot.
Download Maxtor Personal Storage 3100 Driver here.
- Download ASUS P3V4X BIOS
- Download Maxtor Personal Storage 3100 Driver