Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s
LITE-ON IT Corporation America
Driver Date & Version
Looking for Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s driver is not easy. Reason being, you should be looking for its firmware and not driver. Below is simple instruction on how to update the firmware of your Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s under Windows environment:
- Shut down your computer and start it again.
- Unzip the DR16LS0W.zip file.
- Ensure that your computer is running on power supply, and will not be any interruption during the upgrade.
- From the unzip file, look for LS0W.exe.
- Double click the file to execute it. Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s driver is now being updated.
- Once the update has completed, reboot your PC.
- Check to confirm that the firmware has been updated.
- Please note that if your DVDRW model is not SHW-16H5S, during the firmware update, you will be prompted an error message "No matched drive detected !".
How to ensure that the firmware is updated successfully? I found an online article that is able to help you to check and ensure that your firmware version is updated. Please click here.
However, if you own a Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s that comes together with your HP computer, then you should go here to update your Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s driver.
Download Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s Driver here.
- Download Medion Akoya P6611 Build Manual
- Download Lite-On DVDRW SHW-1635s Driver