Linksys WRT600N Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router with Storage Link
Linksys, A Division of Cisco Systems, Inc.
Driver Date & Version
06/03/2008 (ver.1.01.36 build 4)
This is the latest firmware release for Linksys WRT600N version 1.0 (well, that was only one version as stated on Linksys website, so you will not have problem flashing the wrong firmware into wrong version).
Major Changes/Enhancement of Linksys WRT600N Firmware
- Supports Linksys EasyLink Advisor 3.xx.
- Changes the default settings of Frame Buster in 2.4GHz and 5GHz to disabled under the Advanced Wireless Settings tab.
- Changes the default setting of Radio Band in 2.4GHz from Auto to Standard-20MHz under the Basic Wireless Settings to be compliant with the Wi-Fi 802.11n draft standard 2.0.
- Fixes some bugs.
Guide On How To Update Your Linksys WRT600N Firmware
- Access the web based utility by using WRT600N default IP address 192.168.1.1
- Default password is admin and user name is blank.
- Go to Administration, then Firmware Upgrade.
- This section allows you to upgrade Linksys WRT600N firmware.
A word of advice, do not upgrade the firmware just because it is newer. Unless you are experiencing problems with your Linksys WRT600N or the new firmware has the features you want to use.
- Next select the new firmware file you have just downloaded and click Upgrade and follow on screen instructions to continue. DO NOT shut down your Linksys WRT600N during firmware upgrade unless you are being told to do so.
Download Linksys WRT600N Firmware here.
- Download D Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 Driver
- Download Linksys WRT600N Firmware