Lilliput UM-70 7 inch USB Touch Screen Monitor
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Driver Date & Version
5/20/2010 (ver. 5.3 M2)
Lilliput UM-70 requires a driver installed. This is the [How to use it] description I managed to find on Lilliput official website on UM-70 model:
However, when I tried to find the driver download link for Lilliput UM-70, I could not find it. Could not find on the product description page as well as on the Download tab.
Upon further searching on the Internet, I managed to find a forum post on DisplayLink forum regarding the driver. According to one forumer Brex, he bought a Lilliput UM-70 from Ebay China. Below are some of the important points:
- The Lilliput UM-70 comes with an old DisplayLink driver version 5.2.21675
- Initially he faced problems of multiple [Unknown Devices] under Display Adapter on Device Manager, which solved after installing SP3.
The latest DisplayLink driver is now version 5.3 M2. It is available for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. The driver supports USB to video portion.
Supported USB LCD Models
- Samsung U70 Mini Monitor
- Buffalo FTD-W71USB Mini-Mon
- Century 4.3 in. Mini USB Monitor
- Century 8 in. Mini USB Monitor
- DoubleSight DS-70U Smart 7 in. USB Monitor
- DoubleSight DS-90U Smart 9 in. USB Monitor
- Nanovision UM-720S Mini Monitor
- Nanovision UM710 Series Mini-Mon
- Nanovision UM740 Series Mini-Mon
- SoundGraph Finger VU 706, 7 in.
Although Lilliput UM-70 is not in the list, I can see at least some of the supported models having similar naming standard with Lilliput UM-70 (U70, UM-720S and VU 706). So I think the DisplayLink driver is worth a try if you have lost your original driver CD and desperate to use your Lilliput UM-70 USB LCD monitor.
Download Lilliput UM-70 Mini Monitor Drivers here.
- Download Dell Inspiron Mini 9 GSM WWAN Sim Driver
- Download Lilliput UM-70 Mini Monitor Drivers