Z25/Z35 Color Jetprinters
Macintosh MAC OS X v10.1 to v10.2.8, 10.3.x, 10.4.x
Driver Date & Version
20-AUG-02 (ver. 1.3.7)
Besides Lexmark Z25 printer, this driver supports Lexmark Z35 as well.
Languages supported are:
Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
MAC OS X supported includes:
Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.1.1, Mac OS X 10.1.2, Mac OS X 10.1.3, Mac OS X 10.1.4, Mac OS X 10.1.5, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.2.1, Mac OS X 10.2.2, Mac OS X 10.2.3, Mac OS X 10.2.4, Mac OS X 10.2.5, Mac OS X 10.2.6, Mac OS X 10.2.8, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x
If you cannot find Lexmark Z25 in folder [Library], [Printers], [Lexmark] in your Mac OS X, meaning the driver is not pre-loaded so you need to download the driver from this site and proceed to next step:
Follow these OS X Panther-specific installation instructions:
- Double-click the installer icon on your desktop.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Cancel the [Printer Selection] panel.
If you are unable to cancel the [Printer Selection] panel, force quit by pressing (command + option + escape).
- If you see a [Printer Setup is not complete] message, click OK.
- Open [System Preferences] then open [Print and Fax].
- Click [set up printers].
- When you see the [you have no printers available] message click add then select your printer.
Please be noted that if your printer is attached via USB, your printer may not appear until you have first selected USB from the drop down menu.
Download Lexmark Z25 Printer Driver for Mac here.
- Download Lexmark X3480 Printer Driver for Windows Vista
- Download Lexmark Z25 Printer Driver for Mac