Lexmark X1110, Lexmark X1130, Lexmark X1140, Lexmark X1150, Lexmark X1155, Lexmark X1160, Lexmark X1170, Lexmark X1180, Lexmark X1185, Lexmark X1190, Lexmark X1195
Driver Date & Version
09 Feb 2007 (ver. 126.96.36.199)
From Lexmark website:
If you have installed your printer on your PC using an original Lexmark Driver CD that came with your product and you are experiencing problems when printing, you may have installed the Windows XP driver.
Follow these steps to resolve:
- Disconnect your USB cable from your printer.
- Uninstall all Lexmark printer drivers on your PC.
- Download the correct Vista driver for your model.
- Install the driver on your PC.
Important - Do not reconnect the USB cable until the install software prompts the question of how the printer is connected.
So did you check the above out? Still having problem. Well, time to download the driver for Windows Vista.
Lexmark mention that the driver file include these components: Lexmark Host Based Solution, Lexmark Scan and Copy Control.
To install, uninstall all other previous Lexmark X1185 driver and restart your PC. After that, open the driver file and follow on screen display to continue.
Download Lexmark X1185 Printer Driver for Vista here.
- Download OKIData B 4350 Printer Driver
- Download Lexmark X1185 Printer Driver for Vista