Jabra BT620s Bluetooth Headset
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Jabra/Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited
Driver Date & Version
10/18/2006 (ver. PRE-1.21)
This is the Jabra BT620s USB upgrade software. What this software does is basically it will update the firmware inside your Jabra BT620s to a newer version using USB cable.
New features with the new firmware
- Fixes the reconnection problem with LG and Motorola phones.
- Improved echo control for better audio quality.
- Improved the DSP algorithm to fix the static/buzz experienced sometimes when streaming music from a BT stereo phone.
You must read the included Jabra BT620s.pdf file carefully before running the USB software update. The PDF contains useful information regarding the new firmware flashing and a slightest error will probably render your Jabra BT620s useless. So beware.
USB Update Software Installation Steps
- Do not remove your Jabra BT620s during the installation process
- Connect the Jabra BT620s with the PC, using the USB cable.
- To update your software unzip the attached software, then save to your Desktop.
- Place headset in the [Software download mode] using the following procedure:
- Press and hold the [Play] and [next track] buttons at the same time.
- Continue to hold the buttons until the light in either left or right turns green.
- Click Next to upgrade your software.
- The wizard will now upgrade your headset automatically. Your Jabra BT620s headset is ready for use when the window says:
One thing I found funny about the BlueCore Device Firmware Upgrade Wizard, saturn-1-31-0.exe is that when check with Windows Explorer on the exe property, it says:
Internal CSR development version built on 23:Jun:04 - not for release
under the Special Build Description. Nothing major but I think you should know this before proceed with the USB software update.
- Download H500 Bluetooth Manual
- Download Jabra BT620s USB Software Update