Intermec Trakker Antares 2420/2425 Terminals
Intermec Technologies COrporation.
Driver Date & Version
02/06/2004 (ver. 1.0)
Some information and differences on Trakker Antares 2420 and 2425:
- Trakker Antares 2420
The 2420 has an integrated I/O port to transmit data to and accept data from a host computer or other serial device using RS-232 communications. You use these programmable terminals to run custom applications.
- Trakker Antares 2425
The 2425 has all the capabilities of the 2420, and it can also communicate in a radio frequency (RF) network. The 2425 provides real-time communication with a host either through the access points and the Intermec Gateway or DCS 30X (UDP Plus or WTP) or directly through the access points (TCP/IP). The 2425 can also run client/server applications, TE 2000™ terminal emulation applications, and Data Collection Browser™ (dcBrowser™).
The 2425 with an IEEE 802.11b radio installed is Wi-Fi certified for interoperability with other 802.11b wireless LAN devices.
- Charging and installing the Main Battery Pack.
- Charging and connecting the backup battery.
- Setup time and date.
- Serial port parameters configuration.
- Trakker 2425 Radio and Network Parameters.
- Using the keypad.
- Choosing the TE 2000 application.
By default TE 2000 VT/ANSI is configured. You can change to TE 2000 5250 or TE 2000 3270.
- Technical Specifications.
Download Intermec Trakker 2425 User Manual here.
- Download Hewlet Packard HP 3100 Laser Jet Printer Driver
- Download Intermec Trakker 2425 User Manual