Intel HD Audio Controller Realtek Codec for D101GGC, D102GGC2, D945GCCR, D945GCNL, D945GCPE, D945GRW, D945PDK, DG31PR, DG33BU, DG33FB, DG35EC, DQ35JO, DQ35MP Motherboards.
Windows Vista x86/x64, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 Server
Driver Date & Version
2/1/2008 (ver. 5548/1.85)
Realtek HD Audio Driver support all of Realtek HD Audio Codec in Vista/WinXP/Win2000/Win2003 .
So at least there is hope for Windows 2003 Server supports. However as I do not have a D945GCCR motherboard to test with, so I cannot guarantee it will work. Please try at your own risk.
Intel D945GCCR Windows 2003 Audio Driver Installation
- If Windows 2003 Server auto detected the Multimedia Audio device and ask for the driver, please press the [Cancel] button.
- Download the driver file AUD_allOS_5548_PV_Realtek.exe and run it.
- Follow on screen instructions to continue the procedure. If the Windows popup [Digital Signature Not Found] message, press [Yes] to continue the installation.
- Finally, select to restart the system and press [Finish] to complete the installation.
- The system will reload the drivers and do some adjustments in the INF file if so required.
Additional Information on Intel D945GCCR Audio
- Vista WHQL Supporting: ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC260, ALC262,ALC267, ALC268, ALC269
- Windows 2000/XP WHQL Supporting: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861VC, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267, ALC268, ALC269
- HDMI Device WHQL Support: ATI HDMI Devices
- Pack with Microsoft High Definition Audio UAAV1.0a(5013)
- Fix PC-Beep mute issue for ALC268/ALC267.
- Fix the potential risk that system-thread is still running when driver is already unloaded under Vista.
- Download HP LaserJet 2500N Windows 2003 Server Driver
- Download Intel D945GCCR Windows Server 2003 Audio Driver