Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook
Windows 2000, Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
4/24/2006 (188.8.131.52, A17)
- Download R120179.EXE file.
- If you have a new Touchpad or you have just reinstalled the Windows 2000 or Windows XP to your Dell system, you will have to let the Windows install a standard driver to handle the Touchpad. The Synaptics TouchPad driver cannot be installed until this process is complete and your TouchPad is functioning as a normal pointing device.
- Ensure that you are log on to your Inspiron E1505 as Administrator to perform the setup.
- Double click on the R120179.EXE to extract the files into a working folder.
- Look for setup.exe in the files that you have extracted.
- When the installation completes, please restart your computer.
- To ensure that the driver has been installed correctly, you should see the TouchPad Icon in your task bar next to the clock. Also, a dialog box entitled "Information about your TouchPad" will pop up. You can prevent this dialog box from coming up in the future by checking the "Stop showing me this message" checkbox.
- Inspiron 1501
- Inspiron 640m / E1405
- Inspiron 9400/E1705
- Inspiron 700m
- Inspiron 710m
- Inspiron B120
- Inspiron 1300/B130
- Inspiron 6400/E1505
- Latitude 120L
- Latitude 131L
- Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M90
- Latitude X1
- XPS M1210
- XPS/Inspiron M140/630m
- XPS M1710
Download Inspiron E1505 Touchpad Driver here.
- Download Inspiron 6000 Touchpad Driver
- Download Inspiron E1505 Touchpad Driver