HP Officejet r80xi All-in-One Printer
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
AIO2000add-on.exe (for Windows 2000 only)
Driver Date & Version
02/22/2001 (ver. 1.0)
The above driver file for HP r80xi is for Windows 2000 only. For newer OS sucha as Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, see below:
Here is the instruction to install the Windows driver for HP Officejet r80xi. Most of the OS already included the driver and you just need to read the instructions to install and use the printer:
- Windows XP
Step one: Remove old All-in-One drivers before upgrading to Windows XP If Windows XP is not installed on the computer, begin with Step one: Remove old print drivers before upgrading to Windows XP.
If Windows XP is already installed on the computer, begin with Step two: Install the print drivers built into Windows XP. .
Follow these steps to install the print drivers built into Windows XP.
- If the product is not already disconnected from the computer, disconnect the printer cable from the back of the computer.
- Use the Device Manager to set the printer port settings.
- Click Start , right-click My Computer , and then click Properties . The System Properties window opens.
- Click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager .
- Click the plus sign (+ ) next to the Ports section to open a list of available ports.
- Double-click the parallel port entry for the port that is connected to the All-in-One. This is usually the LPT 1 port. The port Properties window opens.
- Click the Port Settings tab.
- Click Use any interrupt assigned to the port and Enable legacy plug and play detection . Click OK to accept the changes.
- Close the Device Manager , and then click OK to close the System Properties window.
- Shut down the computer.
- Reconnect the All-in-One by plugging the printer cable into the back of the computer. Do not connect any other devices between the All-in-One and the computer.
- Turn on the All-in-One and wait until the product On light is no longer blinking and the product is quiet.
- Turn on the computer. Windows XP detects the HP All-in-One during the Windows startup process and installs the print drivers. The Add Hardware Wizard opens.
- In the Add Hardware Wizard , click Next .
- Click your product model, and then click Next to finish the installation.
- Windows Vista
When you connect the product to the computer, Windows Vista detects the hardware and automatically installs the correct driver. A notification lets you know when installation begins and when it is complete. You do not have to download any software or insert the product CD.
- Turn the product on.
- Connect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable to the product and to the computer.
- A Your devices are ready to use window might display on the screen. If the window displays and does not close automatically, close the window.
Your basic Vista driver is now installed. Some functions might not be available as they were for Windows XP, but there are a few workarounds available. Review the workarounds in this document.
- Windows 7
When you connect the product to the computer, Windows 7 detects the hardware and automatically installs the correct driver. A notification lets you know when installation begins and when it is complete. You do not have to download any software or insert the product CD.
Follow these steps to install the basic driver in Windows 7.
- Turn the product on.
- Connect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable to the printer, and then to the computer.
When you connect the USB cable to the product, and then to the computer, Windows 7 activates Windows Update. Windows Update searches online for the most recent product driver on the Windows Update site. If the online driver is more recent than the driver stored in Windows 7, the computer downloads and installs the updated driver.The Windows Update process takes place automatically. Therefore, you might not notice that the process is in progress.
A Your devices are ready to use window might display on the screen. If the window displays and does not close automatically, click Close, to close the window.
Download HP Officejet r80xi Printer INF Driver here.
- Download Canon 9080C TWAIN Driver INF
- Download HP Officejet r80xi Printer INF Driver