HP Deskjet 3535 Color Inkjet Printer
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
2004-11-09 (ver. 188.8.131.52)
The driver installation:
- Unplug the printer USB cable, do not plug USB cable in until instructed to do so by the installation software.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver. E.g. C:/dj3535/
- Download the driver to the newly created c:/dj3535 folder.
- Open the c:/dj3535 folder and double-click on the downloaded exe file.
- Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
- Double-click on the c:/dj3535/3500 folder to open the folder.
- Double-click on the setup.exe file to start the installation program.
- Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Download HP Deskjet 3535 Driver here.
- Download OKI C3100 Driver for Windows 2000/XP/2003
- Download HP Deskjet 3535 Driver