HP Deskjet 3535 Color Inkjet Printer
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
2004-11-09 (ver. 126.96.36.199)
This is the latest HP 3535 driver for Windows 2000 and Windows XP. It is called DeskJet Full Feature software/driver for USB Cable. Since the driver file name begins with 3500, we can assume that the same driver can be used for all other HP Deskjet 35xx printers too.
The driver installation:
- Unplug the printer USB cable, do not plug USB cable in until instructed to do so by the installation software.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver. E.g. C:/dj3535/
- Download the driver to the newly created c:/dj3535 folder.
- Open the c:/dj3535 folder and double-click on the downloaded exe file.
- Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
- Double-click on the c:/dj3535/3500 folder to open the folder.
- Double-click on the setup.exe file to start the installation program.
- Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Download HP Deskjet 3535 Driver here.
- Download OKI C3100 Driver for Windows 2000/XP/2003
- Download HP Deskjet 3535 Driver