HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
27 Jun 2007 (ver. 6.2.1)
The HP Color LaserJet 2600n Plug and Play package provides the following:
- An EZInstall program to assist with installation of the print driver.
- Plug and Play installable printer driver. (same driver found on the version 4.0 CD)
- 32-bit driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 (20070627.000 version shown when selecting the About button in the Basics tab of the driver).
HP Color LaserJet 2600n Driver Installation
- Download the driver file clj2600n-HB-pnp-win32-en.exe and save to a temporary folder e.g. c:/hp2600n/
- Double click on the file to run the EXE file.
- Click Unzip when the WinZip Self-Extractor appears. Two files are extracted to a temporary directory.
- Click the OK button in the dialog that says the files were extracted.
- Choose [I accept the terms in the license agreement] then click Next.
- Click the Next button in the Location to Save Files dialog.
This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The default directory is Program Files/Hewlett-Packard/color LaserJet 2600n Drivers.
However, you can change the path and directory name if desired.
- Click Next after the file extraction is complete and follow the instructions presented by the EZInstall program. Do NOT attach the USB cable to the printer until prompted by the EZInstall program.
- After the installation is complete you can delete the driver file clj2600n-HB-pnp-win32-en.exe if desired. I will just leave it there, just in case I need to reinstall the printer or move the printer to setup in other PC.
Download HP Color LaserJet 2600n Software Driver Update here.
- Download WMP300N 64 bit Driver
- Download HP Color LaserJet 2600n Software Driver Update