Hauppauge PVR PCI 500, WinTV-PVR, WinTV-HVR, WinTV-NOVA-S-USB2 and WinTV-NOVA-T
Windows XP Media Center Edition, Vista Media Center
Driver Date & Version
11/1/2007 (ver. 3.2)
With support for the MCE versions of the WinTV-PVR and WinTV-HVR series, WinTV-NOVA-S-USB2, WinTV-NOVA-T-Plus, WinTV-NOVA-T-USB2.
New: now supports the WinTV-HVR-1200, WinTV-HVR-1250, WinTV-HVR-1400, WinTV-HVR-1500, WinTV-HVR-1600, WinTV-HVR-1700 and WinTV-HVR-2200.
New: now includes an Autorun for easier installation of all drivers and SoftMCE (Hauppauge MPEG-2 Media Center software encoder).
- Download this file.
- Unzip it to a directory which you will remember (suggestion: c:/wintv).
- Run Setup.EXE
- Click Install drivers. This will uninstall the old driver, and install the new drivers plus our SoftMCE encoder (used on those WinTV products which use software MPEG encoders).
- If this is a new installation, when you boot Windows, you will see the New Hardware Found message. Hit Cancel and then run SETUP.EXE from c:/wintv.
Download Hauppauge PVR PCI 500 Dual Tuner Conexant Driver here.
- Download PROLiNK Hurricane 9200 Router Configuration
- Download Hauppauge PVR PCI 500 Dual Tuner Conexant Driver