Genius GF100TXR4 10/100 PCI Network Adapter
Windows XP, NT4.0, ME, 98, 95B, 95A, 2000 and linux
Driver Date & Version
2002/09/13 (ver. 6.0)
Windows 98 Driver Installation for Genius GG100TXR4/GF100TXR4
- Before starting with the installation process, make sure that the adapter is inserted properly to your PCI port.
- Download gtxr4.zip and extract to a temporary folder e.g. c:/genius.
- You will find c:/genius/WIN98/ folder. The required drivers for Windows 98 are in this folder.
- When you plug the adapter in the mother board and power on your PC, Windows 98 will start the Add New Hardware Wizard window and will prompt:
The wizard search for new driver for: PCI Ethernet Controller
- In the Add New Hardware Wizard window, click Next then it will ask you What do you want Windows to do?.
Choose Search for the best driver for your device (Recommended) Click Next.
- In the Add New Hardware Wizard window, choose Specify a location:.
Select c:/genius/WIN98/ and click Next.
- c:/genius/WIN98/NETRTS5.INF will be selected in the Location of driver field for the device Realtek RTL8139/810X Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC in the Add New Hardware Wizard window. Click Next.
- Windows will appear some messages to insert the WIN98 source disk to complete the installation.
- If this is your first time to install the adapter and have not install the protocols and clients for Microsoft and Netware, please do not restart the computer.
- Go to the Start/Settings/Control and double-click the Network icon to install the other necessary files for the network operation.
- Then Windows 98 will ask you Do you want to restart your computer now?, Click Yes to restart the Windows 98.
- After you have restarted your PC, your Genius GG100TXR4/GF100TXR4 10/100 network card will be working in Windows 98.
Download Genius GG100TXR4/GF100TXR4 Win 98 Driver here.
- Download WN511T Windows 98 Driver
- Download Genius GG100TXR4/GF100TXR4 Win 98 Driver