GE InstaJack Wireless Phone Jack System 86597
Driver Date & Version
GE InstaJack Wireless Phone Jack System 86597 is such an amazing product which allow us to turn any AC outlet into a phone jack. Thus you will not have to install extra phone cables and you can just make sure the existing AC outlet to plug in your phone.
With such a simple product, there are little or no setup required to setup and use the InstaJack system. However, for those who are not familiar with this system, here is a little guide/step by step I managed to find on the Internet.
- Plug base unit (two RJ-11 connectors) into an electrical outlet; next, connect base unit to DSL filter using six-foot phone cord (included); then connect phone to base unit.
- Plug extension unit (one RJ-11 connector) into any desired electrical outlet where needed.
- Press recessed button on base unit for less than one second; LED on base unit will illuminate for five minutes.
- Repeat process for extension unit; LED on extension unit will blink once.
- Here is the important step: Verify extension unit has dial tone using handset telephone.
- Connect extension unit to set-top box using telephone cord.
If you setup the InstaJack system properly it will still transmit your phone signal now.
- Download Instruction Manual for Motorola V220 Wireless Camera Phone
- DFI AD73 Pro System Board User Manual