Gateway FPD2185W 21\" Widescreen High-Definition LCD Flat-Panel Display
Windows XP, Windows Vista(EzTune 1.4 and above)
Driver Date & Version
March 15, 2007 (Ver. 1.4)
The current updated version for EzTune is version 1.4, which supports for Windows XP and Windows Vista. Actually Eztune supports all DD/CI-equipped displays. Here is from EzTune website:
The software works with all DDC/CI-equipped displays. Below is a list of video graphics cardâ€™s controller chipsets that have been tested and Portrait Displays-certified when used with the following MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® operating systems: 98SE, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, x64 and , Vista Business, Vista Enterprise, Vista Home Premium, Vista Home Basic and Vista Ultimate.
I believe Gateway prefer to use EzTune for its FPD2185W because EzTune has many useful features which allow tuning and customization and help you tune your Gateway FPD2185W as you like. Refer to below for a list of features:
- EzTune provides guides through the tuning process with easy to understand instructions and background patterns designed for each monitor control.
- Individual user settings, based on content and ambient lightings.
- Supports for supports Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, NT, XP Home, XP Professional and XP Professional x64 Edition, Vista Business, Vista Enterprise, Vista Home Premium, Vista Home Basic and Vista Ultimate.
- Wizard and OSD Modes, provide interfaces for both novice and expert users.
To me, EzTune is a smart choice for Gateway since it provides the usability and features beyond merely drivers. It is a tool for users to get the most out of their LCD screen.
Download Gateway FPD2185W Driver for Windows XP/Vista here.
- Download Compaq MV500 Monitor Driver
- Download Gateway FPD2185W Driver for Windows XP/Vista