Netgear FR114P Print Server
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7
Driver Date & Version
5/10/2004 (ver. 1.5 release 09)
For Netgear FR114P printer server, seems that since Windows XP the previous way of installing Netgear Printer Port Driver using the supplied Windows installer no longer works. Using previous method, the required printer port for Netgear FR114P never appeared. So how do we work around that?
Netgear has an tutorial on how to manually add a Printer Server port. Some users also reported that according to reference manual for Netgear Pro Safe Wireless 802.11g Firewall/Print Server Model FR114P, the following information might be useful:
- For Windows XP and 2000 only: use TCP/IP Line Printer Remote (LPR) printing, rather than installing the Netgear Printer Port Driver.
- No printer port software needs to be installed.
- Windows XP or 2000 users can print directly to the print server router. Print jobs are spooled (queued) on each computer. The computer sends the print job directly to the LAN IP address of the FR114P [not via a printer port].
- Printer Name or IP Address: 192.168.1.8
- Port Name: IP_192.168.1.8
Since Netgear FR114P has one printer port, you should key in L1.
Download FR114P Print Driver here.
- Download Audiovox 6700 PDA Phone Manual PDF File
- Download FR114P Print Driver