ECS P4VMM2 VIA P4M266 Motherboard
Driver Date & Version
ECS P4VMM2 motherboard is a very popular release by ECS. It is a microATX, socket 478 board for Intel Pentium 4 processors, with FSB speeds up to 400MHz.
It comes with the VIA P4M266 chipset that features a VIA P4M266 Northbridge and VT8233 Southbridge, as well as an integrated Savage 4 2D/3D graphics accelerator.
The chipset provides a peak bandwidth of 266MB/second and supports 4X AGP, LPC I/O (ITE8705F) for hardware monitoring and AC97 audio codec. Onboard LAN (PHY) is optional, while MAC is integrated in the Southbridge.
This updated bios release will fix the problem where PHISON thunb driver can’t boot. But prior to flash the bios, you need to know few IMPORTANT facts:
Please do not update the BIOS if your system is running fine.
- Please do not update the BIOS if the BIOS patch doesn’t pertain to your current problem.
- Please read the update description and special note carefully before updating the new BIOS.
- Unsuccessful BIOS flash may cause the system fails to boot up.
- Please make sure your M/B PCB version number at first then download the right BIOS for the upgrade.
Download ECS P4VMM2 Bios Driver Download here.
- Download ECS K7SEM Motherboard AGP Driver
- Download ECS P4VMM2 Bios Driver Download