D-Link DU-520 High Speed USB 2.0 5-Port PCI Adapter
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc.
Driver Date & Version
D-Link's DU-520 5-port USB 2.0 PCI adapter upgrades your desktop PC to USB 2.0, while still remaining backward compatible with USB 1.0 and USB 1.1 products. Below is the installation guideline for DU-520 driver:
- Shut down your computer. Remove the outer cover of your computer.
- Locate an available PCI slot and inset the DU-520 carefully into the PCI slot.
- Secure the DU-520 with a screen, and replace the computer cover.
- Plug in the power cord and start up your computer.
- When you computer is up, you will be prompted for new hardware installation.
- Leave the new hardware installation screen, and unzip the du520_driver_210.zip into a working folder for example d:\du520_driver_210\
- Go back to the hardware installation screen, and follow the screen instruction and browse for the driver for your EU-520, ousb2.inf from d:\du520_driver_210\ folder.
- Installation will complete in no time.
- Please click here to download user manual on how to install the driver for D-Link's DU-520 5-port USB 2.0 PCI adapter.
- Download DUB-E100 Driver
- Download DU-520 Driver