D-Link DU-520 High Speed USB 2.0 5-Port PCI Adapter
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc.
Driver Date & Version
- Shut down your computer. Remove the outer cover of your computer.
- Locate an available PCI slot and inset the DU-520 carefully into the PCI slot.
- Secure the DU-520 with a screen, and replace the computer cover.
- Plug in the power cord and start up your computer.
- When you computer is up, you will be prompted for new hardware installation.
- Leave the new hardware installation screen, and unzip the du520_driver_210.zip into a working folder for example d:\du520_driver_210\
- Go back to the hardware installation screen, and follow the screen instruction and browse for the driver for your EU-520, ousb2.inf from d:\du520_driver_210\ folder.
- Installation will complete in no time.
- Please click here to download user manual on how to install the driver for D-Link's DU-520 5-port USB 2.0 PCI adapter.
- Download DUB-E100 Driver
- Download DU-520 Driver