Realtek Avance Logic ALS4000 Sound System Sound Cards
Driver Date & Version
2001/10/26 (ver. A1.10)
First Time Driver Installation
- Download the driver file a1_10.exe. Extract to a temporary folder and you will find a folder /full_package/.
- Before installing the Avance ALS4000 Drivers & Applications (setup.exe), press the [Cancel] button if Windows detect the PCI Multimedia Audio device and try to install the driver.
- run the setup.exe program to start the installation.
- Click on [Next/OK/Go] to continue the procedure. If the Windows popup [Digital Signature Not Found] message, press [Yes] to continue the installation.
- Finally, select to restart the system and press [Finish] to complete the installation.
- After restart, the system will reload the drivers and do some adjustments in the INF file if so required.
Windows XP will find these components after the driver installation:
- ALS4000 Audio Device (WDM)
- Avance Sound
- Avance Mixer
- Avance MPU-401
- Avance FM Synth
- Download Realtek AC97 Audio Codec Driver for Vista 61.56 Beta
- Download Driver For ALS 4000 Sound Card