Diamond Stealth II S220 4mb SGRAM PCI Display Card
Windows 95, Windows NT4
Driver Date & Version
4/6/1999 (ver. 4.10.01.0110)
Two older Windows OS supports:
- Windows NT:
- Diamond Stealth II S220 Series Windows NT4.0 Display Drivers version 4.00.1381.0101h.
- You must have Windows NT 4.0 installed with the Standard VGA driver (640x480x16) before you install the Diamond Stealth II S220 Series NT 4.0 drivers. If you are running a different graphics mode please re-configure for Standard VGA.
- By default, the installed resolution is 640x480x8 at 60Hz. From this point on, you can change your resolution/color depth by using the Display Icon in the Control Panel.
- Windows 95:
- Diamond Stealth II S220 Windows 95 Display Drivers with InControl Tools 95.
- Require the latest version of DirectX 5 to support Direct Draw and Direct3D Applications.
You may find two directories under the zip file: \\Win95 and \\NT4. Run Install.exe to start the driver installation. For additional information on how to install or troubleshooting, please refer the readme.txt file.
- Download Peavey Delta Blues 210 Manual
- Download Diamond S220 4MB PCI Video Card Driver