All Dell Latitude XT2/XTW2 Tablets, Precision Mobile WorkStation and Precision WorkStation.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Driver Date & Version
4/19/2010 (ver. 1.4.00001, A15)
Below is the image of Dell Latitude screen rotate button:
- Tablet Manager—Allows you to configure tablet settings, including pen and input, display, audio, power management, shortcuts, and buttons.
- Display and Devices Manager—Enables you to control your display settings including ambient light, keyboard hot key, storage, and webcam settings.
- Power Manager—Enables you to control system power settings including power management, alarms, sleep mode, and battery options.
- install Control Point System Manager,
- go to Tablet Manager -> Display Setting menu
- Turn on the automatic rotation feature. When this feature is enabled, the display orientation is set to portrait mode when the display is rotated to the tablet mode.
- Download Yamaha PSR-225GM MIDI USB Driver
- Download Dell XTW2 Tablet Drivers for Screen Rotate