All Dell Latitude XT2/XTW2 Tablets, Precision Mobile WorkStation and Precision WorkStation.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Driver Date & Version
4/19/2010 (ver. 1.4.00001, A15)
Many Dell Latitude tablet users are having problem using the screen rotate button/function. Some do not know which software/driver/utility to install in order to have this function.
Below is the image of Dell Latitude screen rotate button:
- Tablet Manager—Allows you to configure tablet settings, including pen and input, display, audio, power management, shortcuts, and buttons.
- Display and Devices Manager—Enables you to control your display settings including ambient light, keyboard hot key, storage, and webcam settings.
- Power Manager—Enables you to control system power settings including power management, alarms, sleep mode, and battery options.
- install Control Point System Manager,
- go to Tablet Manager -> Display Setting menu
- Turn on the automatic rotation feature. When this feature is enabled, the display orientation is set to portrait mode when the display is rotated to the tablet mode.
Download Dell XTW2 Tablet Drivers for Screen Rotate here.
- Download Yamaha PSR-225GM MIDI USB Driver
- Download Dell XTW2 Tablet Drivers for Screen Rotate