Sony DCR-HC48 MiniDV HandyCam
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP MCE, Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
Driver Date & Version
06/25/2007 (ver. 2.0)
What This Update DoesThis utility updates the Picture Motion Browser software supplied with the camcorder. The update is for Picture Motion Browser versions 2.0.00 through 2.0.10, inclusive, and resolves the following issues:
- Tooltips (the information window displayed when pointing to an image with the cursor) may not be transparent.
- When playing movies, images may not be displayed properly in the browser.
- When playing movies, the volume control bar may not work in the browser.
- Some folders, such as Public folders, cannot be registered as Viewed folders.
- When exporting a large number of images (approx. 20,000 images or more) to the camera, the estimated exporting time may not be correctly displayed.
- When deleting images from the album, some data for the images may not actually be deleted.
- To install this update it is necessary to have Picture Motion Browser installed on the computer. The installed version must be between 2.0.00 and 2.0.10, inclusive. The Picture Motion Browser version number after successfully installing the upgrade will be the same except that the last five digits will be \"17290\".
- Starter and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista operating system are not supported.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Please be aware that this driver update is applicable for those Sony MiniDV DCR-HC48 sold in USA and Canada. The driver update may not work if your camcorder is bought in other region.
Download DCR-HC48 Driver Disk Update here.
- Download Tecra 8000 Firefox Alternative
- Download DCR-HC48 Driver Disk Update