Creative ZEN Vision:M 60 GB
MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 or later
Driver Date & Version
25 Jun 07 (ver. 1.21.02)
- If your current firmware version is 1.10.04, this new firmware may require you to retransfer any existing DRM-enabled tracks back to your player.
- To check your firmware, first you must turn on your player. Then from the main menu, select System -> Information. The firmware version number is indicated under [Version].
- If the firmware version checked above was 1.10.04, and your player has playback issues with DRM-enabled tracks, launch the file transfer software to delete the existing DRM-enabled tracks on your player and retransfer DRM-enabled tracks to your player.
- Should you reinstall an earlier firmware version (1.20.02 or earlier) after installing this firmware, you need to retransfer any existing photos back to your player.
- This firmware supports the playback of Audible Type 2 and 4 tracks.
So you know what to check before you install the new firmware driver. See steps below for exact things you need to do.
Creative ZEN Vision M Firmware Installation
- Download the file into your local hard disk.
- Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
- Connect your player to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Download Creative Zen V XP Device Driver
- Download Creative ZEN Vision M Driver