Creative Sound Blaster 16X ISA CT4180 Sound Cards
Windows 95, Windows 98
Driver Date & Version
09/01/1999 (ver. 4.36.13)
If you try to find the information about CT4180 on Creative website, you will only find these two closest matches (link):
- Sound Blaster 16 Value PnP, CT4182
- Sound Blaster 16 Value PnP, CT4181
According to PC AV Tech Home, they have a summary on Creative Lab CT4180 sound card. Seems that CT4180 is a ISA sound card with driver version ver. 4.36.13 which only work on Windows 95 and Windows 98.
I managed to find the driver on Gateway website which should be working with Sound Blaster 16x, with driver version 4.36.13.
Sound Blaster CT4180 Driver Installation Guide
- Download creative-sb-ct4180.zip. Unzip to a temporary folder e.g. c:/temp/
- Go to /creative-sb-ct4180/DISK1/. Run SETUP.EXE
- Creative Software Installation Setup will start. Click NEXT.
- A dialog box shows the default installation location of C:/Program Files/Creative/CTSND. Click Next.
- When prompted for the type of install, select Full, and then click Next.
- When prompted to select a Program Folder, to accept the default folder, click Next.
- The next dialog box shows what was edited in the SYSTEM.INI file during the installation. Click Next.
- When prompted to restart the computer, click Finish.
- Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Driver for Vista
- Download Creative Soundblaster CT4180 Driver