Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical Wheel
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 98, ME, NT
Driver Date & Version
04/21/2006 (ver. 9.79.1 build 25)
For Windows Vista, the mouse driver is already built in so no need to download any software or driver in order to use Mouseman Wheel.
For Windows 2000 and XP, you will have to download this driver, with MouseWare included.
There are two ways to install this driver under Windows 2000 and XP. I will list down the first method which not only is easier but also will install the Logitech Enhanced Mouse Properties user interface.
Cordless Mouseman Wheel Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the driver file mw9791enu.exe to a temporary folder e.g. c:/mouse/
- Run mw9791enu.exe to start the installation.
- Follow on screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
Download Cordless Mouseman Wheel Driver here.
- Download Airlink AR430W Driver Firmware
- Download Cordless Mouseman Wheel Driver