Alesis QS7 and QS8 64 Voice Expandable Synthesizers
Driver Date & Version
2002/09/05 (ver. 1.0)
There are three Alesis QS7 manuals/documents available for download on Alesis website:
- QS Sysex Document: qssyx.doc (73 KB doc file)
- QS 7 - Reference Manual: qs7_qs8_manual.pdf (919 KB pdf file)
- QS 7 - Program Chart: qs7_qs8_programchart.pdf (16 KB pdf file)
- Chapter 1: Setting Up.
Deals with the necessary preparation before playing, including connections to external devices.
- Chapter 2: Your First Session with the QS7.
This section provides a brief tour of the QS, shows you how to audition the various sounds of the QS, and points out the various performance features.
- Chapter 3: Connections.
Details rear panel connections (like MIDI, footpedals and the serial interface), proper hook-up procedures, plus application examples.
- Chapter 4: Overview.
Covers the structure of sound sources within the QS, how to read and navigate through the LCD display pages, how to edit parameters, and how to store edited Programs and Mixes.
- Chapter 5: Editing Mixes.
Explains how to create and edit Mixes.
- Chapter 6: Editing Programs.
How to create and edit Programs.
- Chapter 7: Editing Effects.
How to create and edit Effects Patches.
- Chapter 8: Global Settings.
Describes all global functions, such as Master Tuning, Keyboard Mode, Keyboard Scaling, and Program Change Mode.
- Chapter 9: MIDI Transfer and Storage Operations.
Discusses MIDI functions and how to store sounds either to a MIDI device or to a RAM card.
MIDI basics, trouble-shooting, maintenance and service information, MIDI Implementation Chart and an Index.
Download Copy of the Alesis QS7 Manual here.
- Download Alesis QS7 Mac Drivers
- Download Copy of the Alesis QS7 Manual