Conexant RS56 PCI Modem (PCI Solutions:HSP1789, HSP1688 AC, 97 Solutions: HSP2303, HSP2304, HSP2588)
Windows 2000/Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
This Windows 2000/Windows XP driver for Conexant RS56 PCI Modem is compatible with all modem with PCI Solutions HSP1789, HSP1688 and AC’ 97 Solutions HSP2303, HSP2304, HSP2588.
To install the driver for Conexant RS56 PCI Modem, you need to follow exactly the steps below:-
- Click Start and point to Settings. From the sub-menu, select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs applet.
- The Add/Remove Programs window displays the programs that are installed on your system. Select PCT HSP56 Modem. Click Change/Remove.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the PCT HSP56 Modem driver.
- Click Close to exit the Add/Remove Programs window.
Steps above will remove any previous modem drivers you have, then you will need to do the steps below to install the new modem driver:-
- Right-click My Computer. From the sub-menu, select Properties.
- Select the Hardware tab. Click Device Manager.
- Right-click in the Device Manager window. Select the "Scan for hardware changes" option from the context menu.
- Click Next to search for a suitable driver for your device.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder containing the driver to be installed. Click OK to select the folder and return to the Found New Hardware Wizard. From the Found New Hardware Wizard, click OK.
- The wizard displays the driver found and its location. Click Next.
- The Found New Hardware Wizard may prompt you to continue with the installation if a digital signature is not found. Click Yes to continue the installation.
- The Found New Hardware Wizard verifies that the installation is complete. Click Finish to close the wizard.
As always, before making any changes, it is always good to have a copy of thing that you are going to change, just in case anything went wrong, you can restore them back.
- Conexant 56k AcLink Modem Driver
- Download Conexant RS56 PCI Modem Driver