HP C3180A Designjet 200 Printer
Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/XP 64bit
Driver Date & Version
11/21/2003 (ver. 4.65)
Installing CNet HP Design Jet 2000 Printer
- Download and save the driver setup file pl532en.exe
- Double click and run it.
- Follow on screen instructions to continue the setup.
This driver supported:
- HP Designjet 200
- HP Designjet 220
- HP Designjet 230
- HP Designjet 250c
- HP Designjet 330
- HP Designjet 350c
- HP Designjet 430
- HP Designjet 450c
- HP Designjet 455ca
- HP Designjet 488ca
- HP Designjet 600
- HP Designjet 650c
- HP Designjet 700
- HP Designjet 750c
- HP Designjet 750c Plus
- HP Designjet 755cm
- HP Designjet 1050c
- HP Designjet 1050c Plus*
- HP Designjet 1055cm
- HP Designjet 1055cm Plus*
- HP Designjet 2000cp
- HP Designjet 2500cp
- HP Designjet 3000cp
- HP Designjet 3500cp
- HP Designjet Colorpro CAD
General Problems and Solutions for CNet HP Design Jet 200 Printer:
- Problems with text, such as justification, space between characters, etc.:
- Select your printer in the Printers window.
- Open the Properties window and select the General tab (Windows NT) or the Advanced tab (Windows 2000/XP).
- Click the Print Processor button.
- Set the default datatype to RAW. Under Windows NT, check the"Always spool raw datatype" check box.
- This will also resolve some problems you may have when printing graphics.
- Problem printing text using Best mode.
If necessary, use Normal mode to avoid them.
- Terminal Server
- The driver is compatible with Microsoft's Terminal Server software.
- To run the driver under Windows NT 4.0 over Terminal Services, you need to install Service Pack 4 or higher.
- AutoCAD Release 14 / 2000
If you experience problems when printing raster data, follow the four steps given above under General Notes ("Always spool raw datatype").
- Clipping when Printing to File (Windows NT 4.0)
- If you experience clipped plots when printing to file, install Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 5 or later.
- Alternatively, you may also work around these problems by setting up a Local Port as a file. To do so, open Printer Properties and create a new Local Port with a valid file path as Port Name, such as "C:\output.prn".
- Large-File Problems
If you experience some problems when printing huge drawings or long plots, please ensure that your system drive has at least 800 Mb of free space.
You may also find it helpful to disable print spooling, as follows.
- Under Windows NT:
Start -> Settings -> Printers -> Properties -> Scheduling -> "Print directly to printer"
- Under Windows 2000:
Start -> Settings -> Printers -> Properties -> Advanced -> "Print directly to printer"
- Under Windows XP:
Start -> Control Panel -> Printer and faxes -> Properties -> Advanced -> "Print directly to printer"
- Under Windows NT:
- Timeout for Complex Print Jobs
Complex print jobs may experience timeout problems. Under such circumstances, only a portion of the drawing will be properly printed, and the device will request more media.
To solve the problem, increase the IN JOB TIMEOUT setting available through the printer's front panel IO MENU.
- Download DC1500N Driver
- Download CNet HP Design Jet 200 Driver