Canon BJC 80 Printer
Windows 95, 98, ME (2000/XP/Vista not included)
Driver Date & Version
August 25, 2000 (ver. 3.97)
The driver with the extractor allows quick and easy installation from a simple intuitive interface. Installation instructions are provided. Includes version 3.97 of the Bubble Jet Printer Driver BJC 80.
Funny is that two driver files with same name and version (BJ_v397.exe) are available for download but with different date: 01/29/2008 and 12/18/2007 are listed in Canon BJC 80 printer driver download page.
No additional information on the driver was provided in driver description page. Once downloaded, running the exe file will automatically extracting files to c:/temp/BJ_v397 folder.
- Choose Settings from the Start menu.
- Choose Printers.
- Double-click on the Add Printer icon.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Have Disk button.
- Type c:/Temp/BJv397 and click OK.
- Choose the name of your printer, and click on the Next button.
- Make sure that LPT1: Printer Port is highlighted and click on the
- Click on the Finish button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until the installation proc
- An icon for your printer will then appear in the Printers window.
Download Canon BJC 80 IR Printer Driver here.
- Download Canon LiDE 80 Driver
- Download Canon BJC 80 IR Printer Driver