BusLogin BT-542B SCSI Adapter for PC/AT Systems
PC/AT, SCSI, DOS
Driver Date & Version
07/13/92 (ver. 3002023-F)
The 21-pages long manual is a Installation manual and the quality of the text and images are not sharp but viewable.
The are two sections. Section 1 is the introduction section where you can see the advantages, product overview, specifications as well as hardware and software requirements.
In the second section, you can see the unpacking and installation guides. The information including unpacking, installation tools, configuration instruction as well as the most important part: BusLogic BT-542B Switch and jumper settings where you can configure the following settings:
- SCSI Parity
- Disk Drive Capacity
- Adapter Initiate Synchronous Negotiation
- Host DMA Channel
- Host I/O Port Address
- Host BIOS (16K Bytes) Address
- Host Interrupt Request
- DMA Transfer Speed
- Floppy Subsystem
- Host I/O Channel Ready Enabled
- Not Used or Reserved Jumpers
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ29 Lens Specifications?
- Download BusLogic 542B Manual