Brother Monochrome Laser Printer HL-760, HL-760 DX, HL-760 Plus and HL-760 DXPlus
Windows 3.1/95/98, Windows 2000
Driver Date & Version
24/Feb/00 (ver. 4.42)
The latest driver for Brother HL-760DX Plus priter is for Windows 2000. The other supported OS including Windows 98, 95 and 3.1.
Installation for HL-760DX Plus is a bit more complicated so please read the following steps prior to install.
Driver Installation Steps
- Download the driver file 2K16E442.EXE to a temporary folder e.g. c:/brother/.
- Run 2K16E442.EXE to extract the files.
- You need to uninstall the Microsoft Windows Printer Driver that installed automatically when you plug in your Brother HL-760DX Plus printer.
- Click [Start] -> [Settings] -> [Printer].
- Double click [Add Printer] button.
- Click [Next] and in the next screen, select [Local Printer] and make sure uncheck the [Automatically detect and install my plug and play printer]
- Slect the correct printer port e.g. LPT1 and click next.
- Click [Have Disk] and browse to c:/brother/
- In the file open box, select the default INF file (OEMMFP20.INF). Click OK
- Select the model of Brother printer that you wish to install e.g. Brothe HL-XXXX Series.
- If you have install the printer driver correctly, you will see the new printer appeared on Printers folder.
- The Microsoft Windows Printer Driver is now has now been replaced by Brother Printer Driver and you can use unique features for Brother printers.
Download Brother HL-760DX Plus Driver here.
- Download AOpen PA3000 Plus Video Driver
- Download Brother HL-760DX Plus Driver