Avaya 4630/4630SW IP Telehone
Driver Date & Version
2003/12/10 (ver. 2.0)
- It is advisable resetting is only done after other troubleshooting suggestions do not correct the problems.
- Basic reset: Resetting your Avaya 4630:
- While your 4630 is idle and on hook, press MUTE 73738 # (RESET)
- MUTE button is to be pressed momentarily and do not press this button while pressing other keys.
- You will see the following message: [reset values?] *=no, #=yes
- As soon as you press the # (yes) button, ALL static information will be erased and you will not be able to recover these information later.
- Table below shows more advanced information:
If you want to Then Reset the phone without resetting any assigned values Press *
A confirmation tone sounds and the display prompts [Restart phone? *=no #=yes]
Reset the phone and any previously assigned (programmed) values
Use this option only if your phone has programmed static values)
Press # (the pound key)
The display shows the message [resetting values] while your IP Phone resets its programmed values such as the IP address to its defauld values.
Connection to the server will be reestablished. The display then prompts [Restart phone? *=no #=yes].
- Power cycling your Avaya 4630:
You should only do this with your System Admin approval, after the above basic or programmed reset failed to correct the problem.
- unplug your Avaya 4630 and plug it back.
- Your 4630 connection is re-established.
- If this power cycling does not correct the problem, your system admin can perform a more severe power cycle reset routine: Unplug both the 4630 AND the Ethernet cables.
Download Avaya 4630 Phone Firmware Reset here.
- Download Geforce 6100 Driver for Windows Millennium
- Download Avaya 4630 Phone Firmware Reset