Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8
Driver Date & Version
Need to use Windows Task Manager to monitor CPU and memory usage?
We usually use Task Manager for that. Some use shortcuts such as right-click on task bar and select [Start Task Manager], some start using the start menu and then run "taskmgr.exe".
If you would like to start Task Manager every time Windows starts, you can actually create a short cut in [Startup] group. Here are the steps in Windows 7, but should be similar in Windows XP and Windows 8:
- Click [Start] menu
- [All Programs] -> [Startup]
- Right click on [Startup] and select "open"
- A new window [C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup] will be opened, together with all the auto start items.
- Right click inside the right part of the window and select [New] -> [Shortcut]
- Type in "taskmgr.exe" and click [Next].
- Task manager short cut is now created in startup group and should start when Windows start.
- Download NEC MultiSync LCD2080UX Driver
- Marvell 91xx Driver