Rage 128/Rage 128 PRO/All-in-Wonder® 128 PRO, All-in-Wonder® 128, Rage Fury Pro, Rage Fury, Rage Magnum, Xpert 2000 PRO, Xpert 2000, Xpert 128, and Xpert 99 products.
Windows 2000 (Vista not supported, see description for more info).
Driver Date & Version
Oct. 22, 2001 (ver. 5.13.01.3279)
Here is ATI description on ATI Rage 128: The products below are no longer manufactured. ATI Customer Care offers the last posted driver packages for these products as a convenience for customers still using them.
The driver file, W2KR128513013279.exe contains a display driver with language support for
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Be sure to UNINSTALL any previous version of the RAGE 128 / RAGE 128 PRO display driver prior to installing this version.
- Click START, go to SETTINGS and select CONTROL PANEL.
- Launch ADD/REMOVE programs.
- Select [ATI Display Driver] and then click the ADD/REMOVE button.
- RESTART Windows.
- Download the driver file and extract to a local directory.
- Click the START button.
- Click the RUN menu item.
- Click the BROWSE button. Browse to the directory where the files were unpacked after running W2KR128513013279.exe. (The default directory is C:/ATI/support/W2KR128513013279)
- Select SETUP.EXE and press OK.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the help.
Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows 2000 here.
- Download Photo Impact 12 Driver For Vista
- Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows 2000