Rage 128/Rage 128 PRO/All-in-Wonder® 128 PRO, All-in-Wonder® 128, Rage Fury Pro, Rage Fury, Rage Magnum, Xpert 2000 PRO, Xpert 2000, Xpert 128, and Xpert 99 products.
Windows 2000 (Vista not supported, see description for more info).
Driver Date & Version
Oct. 22, 2001 (ver. 5.13.01.3279)
This Windows 2000 ATI Rage 128 is labeled as driver for discontinued ATI Rage Series Products for Windows 2000. It is because after Windows 2000 and Windows XP, there is no sign of Windows Vista driver for ATI Rage 128 display cards.
Here is ATI description on ATI Rage 128: The products below are no longer manufactured. ATI Customer Care offers the last posted driver packages for these products as a convenience for customers still using them.
The driver file, W2KR128513013279.exe contains a display driver with language support for
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Be sure to UNINSTALL any previous version of the RAGE 128 / RAGE 128 PRO display driver prior to installing this version.
- Click START, go to SETTINGS and select CONTROL PANEL.
- Launch ADD/REMOVE programs.
- Select [ATI Display Driver] and then click the ADD/REMOVE button.
- RESTART Windows.
- Download the driver file and extract to a local directory.
- Click the START button.
- Click the RUN menu item.
- Click the BROWSE button. Browse to the directory where the files were unpacked after running W2KR128513013279.exe. (The default directory is C:/ATI/support/W2KR128513013279)
- Select SETUP.EXE and press OK.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the help.
Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows 2000 here.
- Download Photo Impact 12 Driver For Vista
- Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows 2000