ATI Radeon 200 Series, 1100 Series, 1150 Series, X1200 Series, X1250 Series, AMD 580X Series Chipset, AMD 690 Series Chipset.
Windows Vista (32bit)
Driver Date & Version
Feb. 13, 2008 (ver. 8.2)
After selecting Windows Vista (32bit) os, select [Intergrated/Motherboard] category and clicking on [Go] button, you will be directed to ATI Catalyst™ 8.2 Display Driver for Windows Vista (32 bit) - Motherboard/IGP Drivers page.
The driver is inside the Catalyst™ software suite 8.2 which contains the following:
- Radeon™ display driver 8.453
- Multimedia Center™ 9.16 (Windows XP only)
- HydraVision™ (Windows XP only)
- HydraVision™ Basic Edition (Windows XP only)
- Remote Wonder 3.04 (Windows XP only)
- WDM Driver Install Bundle
- Southbridge/IXP Driver
- Catalyst™ Control Center Version 8.2
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars: Corruption is no longer noticed when editing levels.
- World of Warcraft: Flickering and missing objects are no longer noticed when playing the game in OpenGL mode.
- .NET Framework an Unhandled Exception error no longer occurs when upon booting or re-booting the system.
- A white dot no longer appears on the windows desktop when launching the Catalyst Control Center. However, this issue may still be experienced under the Windows XP operating system.
- Audio stutter is no longer noticed when using the HDMI connector.
- Running the Spanish version of the Windows operating system no longer results in the Catalyst Control Center option failing to be available when right-clicking the Windows desktop menu bar.
- The Catalyst Control Center options are no longer missing for the secondary extended display when hot unplugging and hot plugging the display device.
- Native CrossFire can now be enabled when the primary display device is connected to the master card using a CV or TV.
- Enabling clone mode on a system containing an ATI Radeon X1200/1250/1270 series of product no longer results in the resolution and color depth changing to 640x480 8bpp.
- Playing DVD content using the Windows Media Player no longer results in the playback being choppy.
- Hot plugging and hot-unplugging an HDMI display device multiple times during one windows session may result in the display device failing to be detected.
- Enabling CrossFire on a system containing an ATI Radeon X1950 series of product no longer results in the Windows Vista operating system intermittently failing to respond.
- The lower portion of the Catalyst Control Center is no longer cropped when changing the display resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200.
- An error message is no longer displayed when attempting to set both the primary (HDMI) display device and secondary (DVI) display device to a display resolution of 1280x1024.
- The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition operating system no longer reboots when installing the T200 driver.
- Setting the DPI to 120 in the Display Properties no longer results in the combo box being cut-off.
- The antenna signal strength is no longer reported by Vista Media Center as low.
- A black line is no longer noticed when using VIVO for capturing and using Radeon HD 2900.
- The PAL-N video captured from the ATI Radeon HD2900 no longer displays colors and with vertical bars.
- The T200 NTSC capture card no longer fails to capture the Closed Captioning signal.
- A Reduce DVI frequency on high-resolution displays option no longer appears when an HDMI display device is connected using an HDMI-DVI cable.
Download ATI Radeon X1250 Vista Driver here.
- Download ATI Rage 128 Driver for Windows XP
- Download ATI Radeon X1250 Vista Driver