Acer Aspire 5315 laptop with Atheros AR5BXB63 WLAN
Atheros Communications Inc.
atheros ar5bxb63 driver.exe
Driver Date & Version
15 Nov 2006 (ver 18.104.22.168)
This driver applied to Acer Aspire 5315 laptop with Atheros AR5BXB63 WLAN. Atheros Communications is a leading developer of semiconductor system solutions for wireless and other network communications products. This wireless LAN chipset is one of the product of this successful company.
Please follow the instructions below for installation.
1. Execute the program SETUP.EXE. InstallShield displays the dialog message - Welcome to the installShield Wizard for Atheros Wireless LAN -. Press NEXT button to continue.
2. InstallShield then displays the LICENSE AGREEMENT dialog. Press YES button if you agree to the LICENSE.
3. InstallShield displays a - Choose Destination Location - dialog. The default destination folder is local C drive. You can press BROWSE to change to different folder. After that, press NEXT button to continue.
4. InstallShield copies all necessary files on your system, then a dialog contains message - InstallShield Wizard Complete - appears to ask you whether you want to reboot now or later. It is required to reboot your system. If you do not want to reboot now, choose - I will reboot my computer later -. Press FINISH and the installation is complete.
5. Congratuations. You have finished installing - Atheros Wireless LAN - on your computer.
- Download Ensoniq ES1370 Driver
- Download Atheros AR5BXB63 Driver