AirLink101 AR430W Super G Wireless Router
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
Driver Date & Version
12/12/2005 (ver. 1.0.12)
In the downloaded firmware file, after unzip you will find a single file AR420W1012.fim
From the file name it seems that AirLink101 is using a firmware similar to its AR420W router for this new firmware update. No other information as in how to flash the new firmware is included in the downloaded file. Time for some digging...
Yeah... after searching the knowledge base, I have found the firmware flashing instructions for AirLink101 routers.
AirLink AR430W Firmware Update Instructions
- Download the compressed firmware file AR420W_1_0_12.zip to c:/ and extract the firmware file from the ZIP archive to c:/ar430w/
- Open Internet Explorer and type http://192.168.1.1 to login to routers configuration page.
- For default settings, user name is [admin] and password is [admin]
- Click Administration at the top, the click [Firmware Upgrade].
- Click the Browse button and locate the firmware file that you extracted to c:/ar430w/
- Select it and click Open, then click Start to Upgrade and wait for the firmware flashing process to complete.
- DO NOT disturb/unplug the router until the process is complete or you may cause PERMANENT DAMAGE to your router.
Download Airlink AR430W Driver Firmware here.
- Download AWLL3026 Wireless USB Windows Vista Driver
- Download Airlink AR430W Driver Firmware